The Purple Needle

I finally have a blog! This is my place to discuss my job search, my stitching, my addiction to the internet and whatever else crosses my mind! So stay, read, stitch and chat with me :)

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Moving out on the brain today

I'm wondering if it is reasonable or silly to consider moving out before getting a license. A license would be convenient, of course, but many people survive without a car, and I managed the whole time my mom was gone, so it is possible. I was looking at apartment listings this morning and I'm considering giving them a call, with an eye towards a July 1 move date. (June 1 may be a bit soon! I need another couple paydays first!) I would just really like to move out now that I can afford it. Of course, my mom did offer to pay first last and security back in January. I wonder if that still stands. I doubt it somehow. Maybe I'll work on the license between now and July 1 too.

I'm tired of living here. I'm tired of the mess, of not having enough space for my stuff, etc. It's time to get out.

2 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Karoline said...

Go for it Laurel, if you can find the right place. Good luck

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Jill in CA said...

Laurel I think it would be a great idea to move out before having your license. Yes, things like grocery shopping might be a hassle, but I believe it would be worth it. Best of luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home