The Purple Needle

I finally have a blog! This is my place to discuss my job search, my stitching, my addiction to the internet and whatever else crosses my mind! So stay, read, stitch and chat with me :)

Sunday, April 09, 2006

My other blog!

So I started a 2nd blog. You can find the link on the right. I'm not taking this one down, the new one just has a different purpose. The Purple Needle is about stitching and other general things related to the BBs, my job, etc.

Theology After Midnight is about a different part of my life - my faith. When I was in college, my roommate (and best friend) and I used get into some odd conversations about theology, about God, etc. Usually it meant we were up too late, but they were fun things to think about. It kind of became a joke that we shouldn't discuss theology after midnight because the later it got, the weirder the conversation got. So that's where the name came from.

I realize some of you aren't particularly religious, but I hope you'll give me a chance. I promise I won't preach at you or beat you over the head with a Bible. For those of you who do believe, have some fun with me and talk to me. I hope to talk about a lot of different things in relation to the Christian faith, some serious and some fun. Stay tuned!


I started my Quaker Gameboard today! I haven't gotten very far, only partway across the top border, but I do hope to get some time to work on it at work this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home