The Purple Needle

I finally have a blog! This is my place to discuss my job search, my stitching, my addiction to the internet and whatever else crosses my mind! So stay, read, stitch and chat with me :)

Friday, August 13, 2004

However premature it may be....

I'm feeling a bit hopeful today. I got a call for a job interview on Monday! The location is great, it's in the next town over and very easy to get to on the bus. It's a reception job, which is fine. I can do that. It's a job I'll be good at, it's experience, it pays. I hope it goes well. I think over the weekend I'll go back through some material I picked up in a class I took and prepare some answers to interview questions. I know the interview is my major stumbling block in getting a job, so I'll have to do some prep. I really need a job! Please pray, send good thoughts, whatever it is you want to do for me! Thanks!

I'm getting the hang of some of this HTML stuff. It doesn't take much to make me happy, lol. I figured out how to add the text to my mood indicator and even how to change the size. I would like to take a class in web design or HTML and such, but I'm lazy and don't want to have to start at class 1 when the stuff I want to learn is in class 4, lol. Maybe some day I'll take the leap and do it. It sure would come in handy as a job skill and for keeping up this blog!

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Erica said...

I'm sending good thoughts your way, Laurel!! Best of luck with the interview! I hope you get the job!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Erica said...

So? How did the job interview go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home