The Purple Needle

I finally have a blog! This is my place to discuss my job search, my stitching, my addiction to the internet and whatever else crosses my mind! So stay, read, stitch and chat with me :)

Monday, August 02, 2004

Prayers for one of our own....

9:30pm

Well, the news on David Tippin seemed to get worse for a while, but now it seems better. The family has hired their own scent dogs, and they've picked up a trail of David's scent that leads away from the reservoir the police were searching! Hallelujah! The trail leads about a 1/2 mile from the Tippin home and hopefully will lead to a lost precious little boy before morning. My prayers and thoughts will continue to be with the Tippin family until David comes home!

David, your parents miss you, and there are thousands of people around the world who love you and are praying for your safe return. Please come home soon!

9:45am

Oh my gosh, Stacey's son is missing. She's posted it in several places for obvious reasons, so I'm sure she won't mind me posting about it here. I'm not even a parent and it is still horrible to imagine what she must be going through. I have this nervous knot in my stomach now and probably will until Stacey posts that he's been found safe and sound. I wish there was something I could do to help her besides sit by the computer and look for updates. And pray. I am praying that he comes home soon, and safe. Please let them find him.

I should add the information too. The news story is here: http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=49983

If you have any information about David Tippin, please call the police!

It feels somehow inappropriate to write about anything else at this moment, so I'll write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home