The Purple Needle

I finally have a blog! This is my place to discuss my job search, my stitching, my addiction to the internet and whatever else crosses my mind! So stay, read, stitch and chat with me :)

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NaNoWriMo is here!

Yes, it's that time again. National Novel Writing Month. It's finally here. And I'm here to announce the only thing standing between me and a win on November 30th is an idea for a plot. Well, technically there's those 50,000 words to be put on paper too, but I figure a plot of some kind will go a long ways towards reaching that word count! Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Good luck Laurel!!! This is quite fascinating to me and I wish you all the best. You know if you get stuck, just start writing whatever is rambling around your head.....might surprise yourself on finding a 'treasure'.

Encouraging Hugs,
Sandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home