The Purple Needle

I finally have a blog! This is my place to discuss my job search, my stitching, my addiction to the internet and whatever else crosses my mind! So stay, read, stitch and chat with me :)

Friday, September 24, 2004

feeling disappointed and somewhat betrayed

I'm probably being unreasonable, but it's the just the way I feel about it. I can't believe that people who have been long time posters on a set of boards, have received all kinds of support and advice and plain enjoyment from the people there, would go and join the board of a group that seems to take pleasure in mocking and causing trouble for the aforementioned boards. Some of them even seem to be telling them how to cause trouble! Is there no loyalty?

My little excursion to this board also cemented more in my mind that troublemaking and backstabbing don't have to be blatant or public. One can be a board darling in public and cause trouble and pain behind the scenes. How hypocritical and two-faced is that.

In other news, I've decided that I need to mail Justyna's ornament on and just finish it on my own dime later. I just don't have the motivation to get it done right now. As Kari said, the chessboard is like a dark cloud looming and the deadline is coming quickly. I really need to get back to it. I was hoping to have it mostly done by the end of September and I haven't picked it up at all this month. :\ I can't wait to get it done though. I really miss my other pieces. I'm really excited to get working on this list I made last week. (Let's see how long that lasts!)I want to finish some of them, and I want to start some other things. Must....finish.....chessboard....(everyone chant with me now!) must....finish....chessboard

Tomorrow is the LA city written test. I'm excited to see my friends! More excited about that than the test actually, lol. I'm excited the test may get me a job, but as for actually taking the test, I don't feel one way or the other about it. It's a standardized test, it shouldn't be terribly hard, I'm not worried. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Terri said...

Must finish chessboard :)

Good luck with your testing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home