The Purple Needle

I finally have a blog! This is my place to discuss my job search, my stitching, my addiction to the internet and whatever else crosses my mind! So stay, read, stitch and chat with me :)

Sunday, September 12, 2004

September 11

Better late than never, right?

All I have to say about September 11 is may we never forget. I know a lot of people stay away from anniversary coverage because it is sad and heartbreaking and disturbing to watch. I totally agree. But every year on the anniversary I watch just a little bit. Maybe an hour. Just enough so as not to forget or become calloused to how horrific that day was and why we must make sure it never happens again, in America, in Russia, in Indonesia, in Israel, anywhere. So may we never forget. We must not forget. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for and freedom is not free. The price is very high, but we must pay it.

God bless America, the world, and all those who have survived terror and those who have lost loved ones to terror all around the world. And God bless our men and women who are still fighting to keep us free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home