The Purple Needle

I finally have a blog! This is my place to discuss my job search, my stitching, my addiction to the internet and whatever else crosses my mind! So stay, read, stitch and chat with me :)

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Project 4 and 5

I finished this today.

Autumn Charm

This is Autumn Charm by Dimensions Daydreams. It's going to be a gift for my supervisor. And it is project 4 of my 50 projects! Woohoo!

I spent all of 5 minutes tonight assembling Star Snow Charmer:

Star Snow Charmer

This is one of those embarassing pieces that sat for several weeks waiting for a few minutes worth of work to finish. But now it's done and going down as finish 5!

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Karoline said...

They're both lovely, congratulations

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Lana said...

I like your finishes! Very nice! I'm new to your blog, so just wanted to say hi, and I will be puttin gyo uin my google reader, and will stop by again definitely!
~Lana~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home